Wednesday 3 April 2013

Kendra Wilkinson quits 'Splash'


Kendra Wilkinson quits 'Splash'. Reality TV star and former Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson has created one hell of a splash on the show of the same name after she announced that she was quitting the high diving based reality TV show.

Having had to prepare for a dive from a height to perform on last night's show, fear got the better of Kendra who refused to dive and was therefore axed from the show.

Apologising for her decision to pull out, E! Online reported her saying:

"I'm so sorry, everybody. This is the first time in my life I've quit something. This will haunt me for the rest of my life."

The news of Kendra's exit comes after the star admitted the extent of her fear of heights to E! News. In the interview, she said:

"No joke, I start spinning, I start wanting to throw up, I'm shaking, my fingers wiggle. It's ilke a real thing, when my fingers wiggle—that's, like, a truth."

However, despite her fears for heights, Kendra participated in the show for the sake of her son.

She added: "Not one person int his world could get me to do anything like that, except of course for my son. If you saw the first episode [of Splash], little Hank makes a little heart, says 'I love you, mama,' and that gave me that power to jump."