Thursday 9 May 2013

Comedian 106 pounds: Gastric-sleeve surgery has Lisa Lampanelli 106lbs lighter

Comedian 106 pounds: Gastric-sleeve surgery has Lisa Lampanelli 106lbs lighter, "I’ve lost a total of 106 pounds. I feel like I’ve reached the weight I’m supposed to be. I’m officially a skinny b*tch (sic)," Lampanelli told the mag. "One of the best parts of losing weight has been the clothing! I roll up to Macy's and go to the sales rack and see how much I can get for as little amount of money! It's almost like a game for me!"

The comedian lost 106 pounds in a year. She still says that her weight is a "work in progress" and she realizes that the surgery isn't going to help her overcome her bad eating habits and learn to make healthier choices. She is working on learning about what made her heavy in the first place -- but she's having some fun with it too.

Lisa Lampanelli is down to 142 pounds and it is obviously noticeable. She looks great and it's clear that she feels great too. She may not try to lose even more weight but she is definitely going to do her best to maintain and make smarter choices when it comes to food.