Tuesday 28 May 2013

Obama lipstick on collar

Lipstick on his collar! Obama explains. Don't get any ideas about the lipstick on his collar, President Barack Obama jokingly warned Tuesday night.

Speaking at a White House reception for Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month in the East Room, the president explained why he had a red mark on his white shirt.

Thanking the crowd for their warm greeting, he said "a sign of that warmth is the lipstick on my collar."

"I have to say I think I know the culprit," he said, adding it was the aunt of "American Idol" runner-up Jessica Sanchez.

"Auntie, right there, look at this," he said, pointing to the smooch mark as the crowd laughed and cheered.

"I just want everybody to witness. I do not want to be in trouble with Michelle. That's why I am calling you out right in front of everybody."